This message is from: "jen frame" <jenfra...@gmail.com>

HI Kate, will you pass on our e-mails to your friend?Basically, high
creatinine means kidney problems. She should find  a vet in her area who
prescribes Chinese Herbs and get him on a formula for his kidneys. Then have
his creatinine re-checked in a few months.
The best place to get Chinese Herbs for horses is DR. Xie's herbals from the
Chi Institute in Florida which makes equine formulas.
Jen