This message is from: cherylwhitfie...@cs.com

PHILLIP Odden <n...@norskwoodworks.com> wrote:Hello Phil, how are you? Happy
New Year. I certainly hope this new year will be a better one for me, sounds
selfish I know but I need to think positive. So much I would like to tell you,
but everytime I write to you I go over the time and the email expires and then
I do not know how to send it so I will try to keep it short. I was wondering if
Tim has paid you and all is well with you. I do not have any contact with Tim
so I really do not know what is going on with him paying you what is owed. I
just want to make sure all is good with you. I am moving to the country a
little each day and will be there full time by the end of the month. Just me,
Luton, the goats and the cats and dogs. It will be a major change for me and
the animals, at least I have them to lean on. St. George is a very small town,
but the people seem nice. I hope you have been out enjoying your ponies and the
snow, tell Else hello for me and you two take care, fri!
 ends always, Cheryl