This message is from: "Pat Holland" <pholl...@internetni.com>

Hi List,

I was hoping to contact someone in the Indianapolis area who would know of a good boarding facility for a Fjord mare. It would need to be of good quality and reputation.

I have a very good client who lives in Indianapolis and sent me two horses for training, they are now ready for her. She also owns a farm in Iowa, but due to recent surgery and good recovery, she would prefer to board one or both of the horses near her home in Indiana before transporting them to Iowa in the spring, as she would like to try to ride and be around them, till the Iowa move.

This client loves these two horses and wants a place that understands the feeding and care requirements of the Fjords.

If anyone on this list knows of a facility, preferably with an indoor arena with quality ownership near the Indianapolis area would you please contact me personally.

Pat Holland