This message is from: Linda Lehnert <lindalehn...@hotmail.com>

Genie, I wish you all the best with your upcoming surgery and hope you get a
good result.

Weather - as you know from the news, we have had one of the coldest winters in
many years over here.  It snowed the week before last and hasn't warmed up
enough to melt any of the snow off.  The main streets in town are now fairly
clear, but the side streets are slush and there is a layer of ice underneath
on the sidewalks and steps into the apartment building.  It was below 0C every
night for several nights and never got higher than minus 1-2C during the day.
The last couple of days it has warmed up and even got over 0C during the day.
I hope the weather continues to improve even slightly.  A friend who lives in
the Lake Chapala, Mexico area called me today and they are having weather in
the 70sF with sunny skies - lucky girl!  She said it's some of the best
weather she's seen there for January the 12 years she's lived there.

Hope you are all keeping warm and dry.

Linda in Guben