This message is from: woodberryfa...@comcast.net

Genie,

Last year at this time I was diagnosed with Kidney cancer and had to have my
right kidney removed.  It was a rough time, and I have to tell you what a
comfort it was to wrap my arms around my Roma and bury my face in that lovely
winter fur.  Though riding ended for many months, she was worth every penny
that I spent on her during that time.  She just seemed to know something was
wrong and  was especially sweet.  When I was ready, I climbed back on and it
was as if I had never had that bad time.

Whenever you are feeling down, just go to the barn and sit with your pony.
Just hearing them chew their hay is a joy to me.

Good Luck on your surgery, and your recovery.  Mary