This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <ujen...@junction.net>

With my limited computer skills I will attempt to manage a Blog for Trinity
Fjords. I started it a few days ago in an effort to stay abreast with
happenings here and post photos of interest to both our Fjord friends and in
North America and Europe. Have a look at www.trinityfjords.blogspot.com you
will also be able to link to our website from there for more information.
The blog will include both Fjord activities and some personal family
activities.
I would appreciate feedback. With another season of driving vacations and
training fjords to drive just around the corner I hope to get better at this
'blogging' over time.

Ursula and Brian Jensen
Box 1032
Lumby, B.C. Canada