This message is from: "yvonne" <eveleig...@shaw.ca>

Hi, this message from Yvonne , eveleig...@shaw.it is so nice to hear that
things are working out with Trygg.  I was going to write when you first wrote
with your hesitations about him.  it takes a while for the connection with a
horse, and comfort on both sides to develop, and  time is so important.  I
have a wonderful fella, and a person tried him out, thought he had 'no
steering' and was awful, as he wanted to head to the gate, but at home I can
take him out in any direction.  A novice rider can have a problem  to stop him
quickly or back him up, but can have a relatively safe ride out, then I get on
him as I cannot believe the difficulty they are having, and he is a dream.
horses need to become familiar with their handlers, and we think these nice
quiet fjords are easygoing, but they are horses and thier quiet veneer can
mask a lot of confusion, or mistrust.
  Anyways I am sure that your guy will be a pleasure to you  and am glad to
hear it is so.  Enjoy.  Love Eve
Spam detection software, running on the system "angus.mystery.com", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
postmas...@mystery.com for details.

Content preview:  Hi, this message from Yvonne , eveleig...@shaw.it is
[...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.0 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
 0.7 HTML_20_30             BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
 0.5 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR    URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email
 3.0 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook