This message is from: kbatche...@aol.com

Okay, I always suspected that Monark was eligible for Mensa, but today it
was confirmed.  I was bringing the last of my three geldings in from the
pasture and heard something loud coming from the vicinity of the water  tank.
As I
approached, I saw that Monark had somehow stood up and used one  hoof to punch
a hole through the ice.  When I got there, I saw that  the hole was just big
enough for his snout to fit through for a drink.   Wow...I knew those monster
cannon bones were good for something other than  jarring my teeth loose.

These horses are endlessly fascinating to me and earn their keep in
entertainment value alone...!

Kris in NC
with Monark, Clyde and Kasper
steps!