This message is from: Cherrie Nolden <prairieparad...@yahoo.com>

We made our move based on a good paying job in Kansas and the prospects of
significantly cheaper land than in the more populated areas of the US. Our farm
in Kansas was 1/10th the price per acre in Wisconsin. Uprooting hubby was not
easy though. He was hoping to purchase part of the family farms in Wisconsin,
but the uncle wasn't ready to sell. Frustrated with this, he agreed to move to
Kansas. Interestingly, the uncle is now starting to reconsider and we may make
the trek back north with the herd of Fjords. Farm managment will only change to
match the new conditions (soil types, precipitation, vegetation), as we value a
holistic approach.

Cherrie