This message is from: Starfire Farm <starfiref...@usa.net>

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the next Fjord Herald issue's deadline is quickly approaching. The winter issue should be arriving in your mailbox any day now! You can catch the "sneak preview" of the cover and a sample article at www.nfhr.com.

If you have any questions about article or advertising submissions, please contact us at edi...@nfhr.com or call us at 303-651-3940. We're always interested in educational articles, articles covering regional Fjord events and stories about what you have been doing with YOUR fjord(s).

And, I'm sure you'll agree -- we can never have too many Fjord horse pictures, so be sure to send them along too! In order for us to consider using you photo for the cover of an issue, it usually needs to be a nice, crisp high resolution image or an 8x10 photo that we can scan.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sandy and Beth

--
Starfire Farm