This message is from: "jgayle" <jga...@techline.com>

This time I will write something!!! I can share some pain with you and the need to keep positive!!! It has been proven that a positive attitude is one of the best counter attacks on illness. Mine is old age and the usual problems. I actually volunteer at my local NH to make myself more aware of how lucky I am to still be able to do as much as I do.

Of course it is easier to give advice than be the recipient! I really think Gunnar has already figured out my weakening and is plotting a take over. Think he is trying to get the huge barn cat to join him. I am pretending not to notice, but staying on guard, nevertheless!

There are some positives, i.e.. getting to listen and watch the politics of changing of the guard! The boring and inane fights and struggles for things that should have been done a long time ago. Yawn. Maybe we are really doing better than many. Just hope old Gunnar has not mastered the computer and gets into politics. I wonder how that big hoof manages the typing!!!!! Jean Gayle