This message is from: crystal...@aol.com

day before yesterday i finally an arthroscopic procedure on the knee i had
replaced three years ago. as i have mentioned, the knee has worked fine,
however, has been very painful since the surgery. i used a different surgeon
than the
one who did the initial surgery, and didn't seem to think he could do any
more and basically said sorry, i guess you are part of the 2% that it doesn't
work for. thanks for nothing, doc.

it is too soon to tell yet if we solved the problem, but i know that some
shaving was done on the kneecap in there area where i have thought since the
beginning that something was pinching inside. obviously, i have some minor pain
from the surgery, but it's been controllable with advil, and walking has not
been a problem. i brought my cane with me to the surgical center, but i find i
don't need it.

so, here's hoping......perhaps finally a pain free ride.

and on a little side note, i have been seeing someone, and he also has had
the same knee replaced, only his is more recent. we share that, and he also
loves horses and has already met oz.....

laurie