This message is from: katesei...@aol.com

Scene:  a cold (10 degree) morning in the dry lot.  Kate  arrives with the
first tube of five day power pack wormer as the ponies are  still munching
morning hay.

Della (looks up from munching):  "Oh hey, what's that?   Wormer?  I love
wormer, it's my favorite, let me have some"

    Della trots over to meet me and lays her head  out and actually lifts a
lip so I can put in the syringe.

Della (smacking and licking):  "Delicious!  I love you.  I'm  going back to
the hay now, have a nice day"

    Kate walks over to Joe and shows him the  wormer.  He drops his head and
refuses to look at her.

Joe:  "I am not being wormed.  I do NOT have worms and you cannot  make me
take that nasty apple flavored paste."

Kate:  "Joe, are you serious?  You love this stuff and you do not  have a
problem worming.  Give me your head"

Joe:  "No, No, No - I am bigger than you and you can't make me.   I am not
leaving my hay, but I reject you and your stinking wormer."

Kate:  "Oh for heaven's sake you big oaf - do I need to get a halter  and
actually hold you???"

Joe:  "Whatever, whatever - I do what I want"

    Kate gets the halter and puts it on, and  administers the wormer without
a problem.

Joe:  "Oh, apple flavored paste?  I love this stuff.  Now I  eat hay and you
go away."