This message is from: Linda Syverson Kerr <syversonsfjordl...@yahoo.com>

This is email is sent from Linda Syverson Kerr @ syversonsfjordl...@yahoo.com
Hello Lists:

This is a reminder that the Midwest Fjord Horse Club Winter
meeting is a Hands on ClinicÂ…about Log Skid, Driving, Stone Boat and Family
Fjord.  We will also have demonstrations and presenters talking about,
Showmanship, Gaming, Whips and Bits for driving, and Mane CuttingÂ….This all
under one HEATED roof, at the Simon Arena in Cannon Falls, MN.

This will be
starting Friday March 13 and ending Sunday March 15, 2009.

Kathy Johnson is
putting together a slide show for your viewing pleasure of different pictures
of your having fun with your Fjord(s), so please email her your pictures:
k...@woodpeckerwoods.com.  We will also be using the slide show from Blue Earth
2008 submitted by the show photographers.

Checkout the following for more
information http://www.mwfhc.org

We will have auction following the meeting
on Saturday night. Linda and Kay Barnhart have worked very hard at getting
some very WONDERFUL donations, here are just a few: Kathy Johnson Breeding
stud service to WW Reidar, diamond bracelet and necklace, Melissa Regourski
donated a MONTH of training,  Ann Weyker framed print by Robert Ducun "Wild
Ride",  two lighted horse topiary, Pat Holland Equine art 2 framed hand drawn
prints, digital camera, Oster A5 Clippers, many specialty baskets: two baskets
containing Norwegian Fjord tiles and other goodies,  two Watkins baskets, dog
pet basket with bed,kennel toy etc, two horse grooming baskets,  Boy's bedroom
basket: quilt, rugs, wall hooks,  Wild bird basket, Gary Woodward's tack store
donated $35 gift certificate.

Remember, if you are interested in bringing
your horse ( s) for the Family Fjord Horse, Showmanship and Gaming please do,
stalls are available for 50.00 for the weekend.

We understand that people are
waiting to see what the weather will be like for travel, we encourage you to
please get your application in by the deadline date of Friday, 2-20-09, send
your application to Dawn Schlickman.

The lastest we can accept applications
for a dinner count will be  3-1. This does not mean that you cannot attend the
meeting or the auction, just means that you will be unable to whine and dine
with the group.