This message is from: gcsolita...@aol.com

I agree with you completely. I have 20 Morgan show horses. the average cost to
have a baby trained to the age of three is is $27,000 in the state of colorado
with a local trainer, that includes board. However as you stated that does not
include farrier services, vet services, breeding fees, or anything else......
However, if we were all to put prices on our horses by the amount of money
that we had sunk into them by the age of three we would all own million dollar
horses.... Nothing works that way. A horses value is what you are willing to
pay. if one looks at the amount of money that they will drop into their horses
over the next year, what is their true worth....?. Do you add it to their
price? Or do you subtract that price from your bills for the next year?
Desperate fine, if you know anyone that is desperate and wants their horse to
have an amazing home let me know....

I have a Morgan Grand National Champion, 15 years old, for sale today for
$3,500 he could take you to the world, am I desperate to sell, no.... I want
him to have a great new home where people will enjoy him. Children that want
to show. Enjoy the morgan breed, that has out priced itself to those that are
less fortunate. Call me crazy....!

By the way if the horses are started I can finish them..