From: owner-fjordho...@angus.mystery.com
[mailto:owner-fjordho...@angus.mystery.com] On Behalf Of
prairieparad...@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 3:45 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Consignment and 3rd-party Fjord sellers, evaluators

This message is from: prairieparad...@yahoo.com

I have a family that is starting their search for the right Fjord. My
broodmares are perfect for them, but they are my prized broodmares and I
would be asking more for those mares than these folks would want to pay. My
young stallions would also be great, but I would need to geld them for their
purposes and I prefer to keep the boys intact for breeding. The family
thinks that one of my fillies would work, but I don't think that it will be
a good match right now, so I am declining to sell her at this point.

This family is pretty new to horses and not capable of evaluating whether a
horse is just what they are looking for. They are sold on the Fjord breed
after meeting my herds and riding my broodmares. I have offered to help them
evaluate any horse that I do not own, and have encouraged them to seek out
other 3rd-party evaluators near a horse that they may be considering.

I want to give the family a list of the 3rd-party Fjord sellers, consignment
sellers and evaluators out there (not necessarily official Evaluators, just
knowledgeable folks that can advise the family on a particular horse). I
know of Patti Jo Walter, Pat Holland, Corinne Logan, Beth Beymer/Sandy
North, Carol Rivoire and Linda Syverson-Kerr. Are there others out there
that I can put on a list to provide to these folks? Please email me off-list
at wonderfjords at yahoo.com.

Thanks much!

Cherrie Nolden
1dr Fjords