This message is from: REENA GIOLA <dragonfirefjo...@gmail.com>

I had to laugh when I read this!!!

I missed the first one when it came through..... that price is ridiculous! What is the 'award' when you win? a ribbon? a trophy?

I was going to go to a convention in May (not horse related) and to take the classes you have to sign up as an attendee....for $175! That DOES NOT include the classes which are close to $100 each. If I wanted to rent a table to display, it was $325!! HOLY COW. What are these organizers thinking? in this economy?

To make this horsey related, Gustav is shedding like you would not believe. Which I am happy about, the two previous years he wouldn't shed out all the way and I ended up clipping off that winter coat as it was way to hot for him here in AZ. He is becoming 'patches the pony' though.... that is when the new coat is showing through the older clipped coat (yes he gets clipped even during the winter!) So he has darker spots showing through...

:)

Reena and Gustav
Arizona