This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

YES!!!!!   I just about wrote the same thing.  Sven ,especially, would be
under that thing in a second flat - hahaha

Hasse would dink around with it until he broke it open or got his foot caught.

Lena would just barrel through.

I have rubber chains on my stalls......not one fjord stays in the stall.  Two
chains would work but then one lays on the floor and then I would trip and
break my leg or smash my head - hahaha

How about just putting up a metal gate?

Linda in WI

Linda Baker Lottie

     Wild Wind Farm Equestrian Center
"Where Hearts and Hooves Come Together"
               Grantsburg  WI

No love, no friendship
can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it
forever.

-Francois Muriac

      www.heartsandhoovesforever.blogspot.com

> From: cava...@bloomer.net
> To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
> Subject: baarn door guards
> Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:50:32 -0600
>
> This message is from: "Claudia" <cava...@bloomer.net>
>
> I don't know about any other Fjords, but that stall guard wouldn't keep
Vergel