This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

Final: 2nd Place....Looks like the went double clear in cones and held their
place!
Congrats Vivian, and when you come up for air, please let us all know how the
event played out for you. Give Mira a big hug!
-Kmac, who is just dying to play in the NW CDE's soon w/ Imilie; we're ready!

:: Karen McCarthy :: Great Basin Fjords :: Madras, Oregon ::

http://www.picturetrail.com/weegees

> From: weeg...@hotmail.com
> To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
> Subject: Vivian @ Live Oak CDE
> Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:57:46 +0000
>
> This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>
>
> This is the Big Cheese of all US CDE's...
> In the Intermediate Pony division, Vivian Creigh is in 2nd place after
> Marathon. Moved up from 5th in Dressage. 10 in class. Go Vivian & Mira!
(and