This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

Karen...my thoughts too on the photos and overall presentation.  Heck, they
look so good I want to go buy one of those cute donkeys - haha

Linda in WI

Linda Baker Lottie

     Wild Wind Farm Equestrian Center
"Where Hearts and Hooves Come Together"
               Grantsburg  WI

No love, no friendship
can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it
forever.

-Francois Muriac

      www.heartsandhoovesforever.blogspot.com