This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

Well Fred,

I reread Lisa's post and she did not mention names, while your post probably
made
things worse IMO.  Most readers probably didn't know what you were refering to,
obviously Lisa hit a sore spot, But I didn't find her post any more, actully
less,
accusatory than what Bonnie wrote to Linda:

"Linda you should try it sometime it would
really help your perspective on life.  I don't have any facts figures
or documention for you other than I have first hand seen some of my
friends go thur this.  Proof proof documention.   Just get off your
commputer and take a walk around your country and you can see if you
look and you can even reach out your hand and help.   Much more
productive than debate."

I think if you had just let it go nobody would have taken it to be trashing your
list or you or Bonnie.

You have your beef with Lisa.  I don't want to get into it.  I have my own
opinions
about what happened at Libby and about Bonnie' attitude.  I am glad she has
turned
out to be a good trainer.  I don't want to get into an argument.  You have your
perspective.  I just like to stay out of things.

Jean