This message is from: reviv...@thegrid.net

Hi everybody,

I'm wondering if anyone has used any type of topical product to keep a baby
from nursing after they have been weaned. I weaned my youngster six months ago
and thought I would try putting her back with mom. At first mom was very firm,
giving warning kicks and squealing, so I thought it would work out. But after a
couple of days, the little one's persistance and charm won over mom and she let
her nurse. With summer coming on, it would save us from having to build another
shade structure if we could put them together. Has anyone had any luck
resolving this situation?

Thanks much!
Karen