This message is from: katesei...@aol.com

As always, I am not really qualified to opine on anything other than how to
get myself dressed in the morning.  But I know one of the things that first
drew me to Fjords was how much like mules they are!!  Smart, strong willed,
good common sense - all of which can be positive or negative depending on the
situation.

The trainers I know and have worked with have also commented on how alike
they are, finding that they are more like mules to work with than they are like

regular horses.

Kate
with Joe and Della (both of whom are smarter and stronger willed than  ME!!)

In a message dated 4/8/2009 2:24:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,