This message is from: katesei...@aol.com

Guidelines for nutritional hay values -
_http://www.caringforyourhorse.com/haycharts.html_
(http://www.caringforyourhorse.com/haycharts.html)

Fescue and timothy are the most available here.  After two rounds of  colic
involving coastal hay and the best pony ever, we avoid it like the  plague.
 He would very much like to have oat or timothy hay, but I   think they are
happier with a smackeral more of a less nutritious hay.

Kate

with Joe and Della (who are sure they would like alfalfa the best if I was
not such a horrible horse owner bent on depriving them of what the *really,
 really* want)

In a message dated 4/8/2009 11:44:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,