This message is from: donna mcgeein <mcdic...@hotmail.com>

Hello, It has been a couple of years since I have posted. My name is Donna
McGeein, I moved with my Fjord from MT to OR 1  1/2 years ago. He is a 13 year
old gelding. I have done a bit of many things with him - driving, arena,
trails, packing and therapy when we get the chance.

Now I am concerned about him eating grass. His hoof health has been an ongoing
concern, because everyone has something to say. Last year I had his feet
xrayed and the internal foot structure was sound. He has never exhibited
lameness but he is flat soled and tender at times. He lives in a "paddock
paradise environment" this is 20 foot wide gravel and mud track with access to
pasture am and pm. I am concerned because he does get a cresty neck and I know
he does not metabalize like the non-Fjord types. Please let me know what you
think.

Also If you are the Fjord owners near Portland - or know of them, please let
me know. I think there was a herd there doing therapy. Thank you, Donna