This message is from: "Willows Edge Farm" <i...@willowsedgefarm.com>

 What started as an idea to help promote our Farm Camp as well as our
Norwegian Fjord horses grew into something we could not have ever imagined.

We wanted to do this cool thing: offer pony rides on all Norwegian Fjord
horses and use all the proceeds to benefit one of the local horse rescues.
We wanted to make it bigger than just pony rides though ".we're having Ole's
first West coast foal. Let's make it a celebration!" was our thought. We had
media coverage - and friend after friend telling each other about it!

In all we had 11 stations set up with the "Pony Rides" being the huge hit.we
had an hour long line all day and finally cut off sales at 1pm.

Round and round they went, with little water and cookie breaks, for 4 hours.
Lena only did a little over 2 hours as she started to get a little timid
around all those people. Did I mention we had 696 people come through in
those 4 hours? Most of whom had never seen a Norwegian Fjord horse before.

I enjoy promotions, so this was a really fun thing for me to do. I also know
we have a great insurance policy and a wonderful grounds keeper (thanks to
my hubby Scott). I know most people don't want to open their farms up to
this kind of liability. BUT, if you are interested, feel free to drop me a
line. I would love to help you organize an event of your own to help promote
the Fjord horses in your area.

You can see more photos on our website:
http://www.willowsedgefarm.com/open-barn.html

Corinne Logan