This message is from: pedfjo...@aol.com

How much to RENT Klein Max, the German Farm Tigar ?

He sounds like just what I need.

We are dumping out shoes now, as we keep them outside the front door. Such
a bother, but one good crunchy squish usually inspires us for the summer.

Lisa * who woke up today with the WORST headache, and had bizarre dreams
all night. No more cold meds for me I guess. One of my dreams ( nightmare ? )
had me in a row boat, headed down the Kootenai River to the Libby, MT. Fjord
show with Sherry Dayton, Ursula Jensen ( she was the Captain ) Ruthie
Bushnell and Bonnie Morris. We were all singing " KOOMBAYA " and " 99 Bottles
Of
Beer On The Wall....." and doing group hugs.

Im going back to bed. I must be spiking a fever.          ; )