This message is from: "Kristie Strange" <gibsong...@gamewood.net>

I have a Wintec c.c. on loan and I'm going to try it this afternoon. It already has the widest gullet installed, so that should give me some idea.

I have also considering getting the dinosaur Crosby repaired and reflocked. I'm just not sure if it would be worth it as I'm sure it would cost as much if not more than a new saddle. But it does fit us both rather well. It's just got a very unforgiving seat from years of being soaked in oil at the old school barn. I'm sure the wool is probably like bricks.

Do the Thorowgood saddles have a close contact or all purporse model? I may have to look into those as well!

Thanks!  :)

-Kristie