This message is from: Heather Baskey <cavy_l...@yahoo.com>

Hello All,

Henry has always been on a round bale.  He is now at a farm which feeds square
bales (yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!).  The Barn Manager asked me how much to feed
him.  She currently feeds horses in that paddock, 1 bale of hay per day per
horse.  I told her, I have no idea of how much Henry consumes, as he has
always been on round bales.  So, we decided to start with the other horses'
regiment and if too much, we can cut back.

Soooooo - this leads me to the "experts".  For those who feed flakes/square
bales - may I receive feedback on the quantity that you feed?  is it per
pound? per flake? per bale?

Henry is a large, draft Fjord model and is still growing (he won't be 3 until
the end of May).

Feedback, very much appreciated.

Heather