This message is from: Steve McIlree <st...@carriagehorse.com>

Susan Cargill wrote:

Steve - could you give us an update on her condition?  If, she is going
to be hospitalized for a few days, I would appreciate the name of the
hospital.  I'm sure she would enjoy notes and cards.

I really don't know any more than you at this time. She was going to call, but I haven't heard from here yet. I do know that the particular procedure she was having done is classified by the insurance company as outpatient surgery so she should be in the hospital under 24 hours. She isn't home yet, but it wouldn't be 24 hours until tomorrow morning. I will definitely keep everyone informed as I hear anything. I will be going down to New Mexico next week to care for the critters until she get back on her feet.

I'm know she would appreciate notes sent to cynt...@carriagehorse.com or 7280 Cougar Ln, Las Cruces NM 88012.

 --
Steve