This message is from: "Willows Edge Farm" <i...@willowsedgefarm.com>

>Being an Ole son, it might have swayed me a little, but I was sooo thrilled
to have gotten him in for training. AND, even MORE thrilled to watch him
transform. I saw him go from out >of shape, not really wanting to work, to
loving it and improving all this movements according to the cues given. Plus
a wonderful canter on him, GREAT trot, super fun horse to ride.
>It really was so NEAT to have all these Ole boys... Henry is going to Karen
Petty of WA. Can't brag enough about Ole, all have GREAT free flowing trots
and GREAT CANTERS!
>Not to mention the brains, Fjord brains!! Having these 3 Ole boys, it was
like a little bit of Ole was still here with me.
>Corrine xoxo to Ole from me!!!!
>>Patti Jo Walter
>www.franciscreekfjords.com

I'm excited for another Ole "foal" to be out here in the West and glad that
Karen made the trip safely out there and back. It sounds like she's going to
be doing some great dressage with him as she's done with her others.
Congrats to Mary Wood who just purchased Ole's first filly born here on the
farm, Willows Skjønn Ti. She will stay local here in Washington state and
get to live on a cranberry farm. It is fun to see now what Patti Jo is
always talking about how Ole throws his shoulder and hip ... Looking at
little Ti is like looking at an Ole mini-me body!!

Corinne Logan
Willows Edge Farm
Bothell, WA
(425) 402-6781