This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

Now here is something a friend sent me to control mosquitoes, and possibly
gnats.
It's worth a try!

**** Quote******
I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting
everyone.
A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the
little
demons disappeared. The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it
around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes.. And voila! That worked as well.. It
worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the
children's
swing area, and the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home
without it.....Pass it on.

OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors.
It works - in fact, it killed them instantly. I bought my bottle from Target
and it
cost me $1.89. It really doesn't take much, and it is a big bottle, too; so it
is not
as expensive to use as the can of Bug-spray you buy that doesn't last 30
minutes.
So, try this, please. It will last a couple of days. Don't spray directly on a
wood
door (like your front door), but spray around the frame. Spray around the window
frames, and even inside the dog house.