This message is from: Amy Evers <fjord...@aol.com>

Hi everyone:

Just about the time you think you are getting caught up, things go south.... I
had to spring for new tires for my truck today which I really wasn't
anticipating for quite some time yet. And to top it off, the tire shop says my
truck needs new ball joints (whatever they are). Good grief!

Anyway, I have three very nice colts that really need to find new homes, and in
the process help me afford all the truck repairs. Not to mention the fact that
it's getting to be time to put in hay for next winter as well. So, I am very
motivated to sell...

Dun Lookin' Torgrim - 3 year old gelding. Very willing and ready to get into
training.
Dun lookin' Viggo - yearling colt.
Dun lookin' Veldig - yearling colt.

All these guys were imprinted at birth and have been handled regularly. They
have all basic ground work (if a bit rusty since they are 15 miles away from
me).

I'd make someone a really good deal on two or more... Two are full brothers (2
years apart) and the other is a half brother out of a full sister to the other
mare.

Please contact me privately at my Email.

Thanks!
Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords