This message is from: opie3...@aol.com

The NFHR has launched the new marketplace on the web site. You can now buy
things from the web site online. The web site is in need of pictures for the
photo gallery and we will be announcing in the next few days the process to
submit pictures for display on the site. We will put the info on the gallery
page with a link to the info. The next update to the site?will be adds for
members to sell horses and other?related items. If you have any ideas for
products or know someone?who would like to sell fjord related things on the
site please email us at marketpl...@nfhr.com?

Jeff Pedersen

j...@nfhr.com