This message is from: Peggy Spear <pmars...@yahoo.com>

Hello List-

Just thought I'd post a public "Woo-Hoo" for Dr. Bob Long!  He competed and
won in the the Novice Driver "Town & Country" class yesterday at the the
Columbus Carriage Classic located here in Columbus.  Bob was driving a
gelding owned by Phil Odden and they had a stellar preformance in very muddy,
messy, hot and humid conditions.  So happy and excited for Dr. Bob!  There are
several other fjords that also put in great preformances to place in the top
of their divisions.
Second day of the 3 day event is today and we had more rain yesterday.  Should
prove to be another messy day.