This message is from: "coy...@acrec.com" <coy...@acrec.com>

Yes. My husband and I ride in the Cheyenne model with a wide tree. Very comfortable for humans with the gel seat. It fits our round withered Fjords just fine, but there's enough gullet height for Fjords with nice withers too.

I think the Tuckers now come in an extra wide tree. We don't need that, but I suppose the extra wide would better fit some larger, very round horses.

I like my saddle with round skirts better than my husband's with the square ones. If a saddle with square skirts is all you can get, however, it will probably work fine.

The only complaint, if you can call it that, is that the fenders are difficult to "turn" so the stirrups are oriented correctly. The flexible leather used has refused to take a permanent set, regardless of what I try.

Rather than fuss forever with broomsticks or alter the stirrup leathers by putting a half twist in them, I solved the problem by installing "stirrup straight" gadgets that rotate the stirrup 90 degrees to the fender. Works pretty good.

DeeAnna