This message is from: Amy Evers <fjord...@aol.com>

This message is from: "Jo Wilgus" <rjrfj...@verizon.net>?
?
>Do we know this is a postal issue? Does it go anywhere prior to post office?

Oh it's definitely a Postal Issue... I worked for a magazine for almost 10
years and had the same issues. The PO really doesn't give a sh*t about the
condition of your products.? We even had cases where prople's magazines would
arrive in their mailbox with muddy footprints and TIRE TRACKS! And the PO would
say it was ordinary, incidental handling damage. And Lisa wasn't kidding
either; I have received some of my magazines with coffee stains, egg yolk?and
other unidentified food stuck on them. One place I lived, every week one of the
people on our mail route would not get their TV Guide. It usually wouldn't go
missing two weeks in a row, but it was funny that someone's would be missing
EVERY week.

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords