This message is from: Lori Albrough <l...@bluebirdlane.com>

I have a Glory Liverpool mullen mouth driving bit for sale, it is 5 3/4" wide, has a black leather curb strap. It has fixed cheeks (not the swivel cheek model).

The marketing info on these says "The Glory Bit features a curved mouthpiece which makes this bit a hybrid between a Mullen and Arch Mouth. The copper alloy mouthpiece promotes salivation which helps to achieve a more responsive mouth." These are popular bits with Fjord owners because they work well for a low palate and thick tongue.

This bit retails for $95 US. I'd like $50 US for mine. It has been little used and carefully stored. I ordered it directly from the maker, Glory Metal Works, in July of 2000.

Lori
--
Lori Albrough
Bluebird Lane Fjords