This message is from: woodberryfa...@comcast.net

I am the very proud new owner of the first  west coast 'Ole foal'.  Thanks
to Corrine and Scott Logan at Willows Edge for this opportunity.  And of
course her sons and all of the farm camp kids that helped "train" her.  I
thought my Romalea was the sweetest horse in the world, but I think she has
lost this title to Willow.  I can't wait until she is old enough to ride, she
has such a perfect floaty trot. I had read alot on the internet about Ole and
the calm nature of him and his offspring.  This filly is a prime example, she
would rather be loved on than eat, and has been calm since she popped out of
the trailer.  We are all in love with her here, and she has already developed
a fan club of her own in our area.  Thanks to the Logans for bringing a
stallion of this quality to the Northwest!

Mary Wood