This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <regist...@nfhr.com>

I recently sent a message from Carol Rivoire about her stallion Gjest.  It
began like this:

>This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <regist...@nfhr.com>
>
>The following was sent to me at my request.  I told Carol I would forward it
>to the list for her since she is still not allowed on.  Please send any
>replies to Carol directly - Her email address is:
>
>mailto:beave...@ns.sympatico.ca
>
>Mike

I have received a couple of messages privately now about Carol not being
allowed on the list.

I just want everyone to be reminded that this list in not the NFHR's or my
list.  The Fjordhorse list is owned by Steve McIlree & the FjordIssues list is
owned by Fred Pack.

I am merely a member on both of them as all of you are.

Thanks, and again please send your replies to Carol.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
Toll Free Fax - 888-646-5613