This message is from: Sarah Clarke <sarahmagdalencla...@yahoo.com>

I think this is something that sound like fun, but then as you point out you
find you are leaping directly to the "professional" ranks.  Maybe some of the
southern CA Fjord folk might consider starting a little smaller like the Jamul
parade I entered last week.  You have to gather at the staging grounds (Jamul
primary school) about an hour before parade time.  The parade route is 1.5
miles.  You can participate in the Gymkhana afterward if you want, but it's
not mandatory.

I was thinking next year I would try to organize a larger entry in the Jamul
parade and maybe even think about the mother goose parade (week Before
thanksgiving in El Cajon). but I don't know if that is as complicated as  the
Rose Parade.  has anybody on the list ever done Mother Goose parade?