This message is from: "Debby" <miss.am...@earthlink.net>

Received my wonderful copy of the Fjord Heralds fall edition.  Wonderful
wonderful wonderful!
Everyone out working those fjords and having fun.  Me, I'm still trying to dry
out after what seems like weeks of rain, with more scheduled.  The ground
hasn't dried.  As much as I disliked the winters in Missouri, was good when
the winters came and the bugs left and the ground froze.  As long as there
wasn't ice to deal with...that could be treacherous.
So, on page 13, Neil Sorum is driving his guy with a 2wheel cart and I'd like
to know what brand.  Looks easy to get into.  What about the shafts, the curve
at the front.  Advantage, disadvantage.  I see he's using the strap from the
breast collar through the front legs, to the girth...Is this to keep the
breast collar in place so it doesn't choke?
thanks for any information.
Again, wonderful job on the Herald.
Debby in Tx