This message is from: "coy...@acrec.com" <coy...@acrec.com>

Without seeing a picture, I can't say anything about who did your shirts, but I do know that Dawn Schlickman does nice work.

She and her husband own Fjords, so Dawn has a special interest in Fjords. She is the merchandise chair for the Midwest Fjord Horse Club and does all the embroidered apparel for our club. She also digitized an equine-themed logo for my husband's and my business and embroidered it on polo shirts -- they turned out really well.

LVR Embroidery
Dawn Schlickman
10713 E Lindenwood Rd, Chana, IL 61015
815-645-2630
lvrembroid...@yahoo.com
http://lvrembroidery.com/

She's just getting her website going, so it's doesn't really show the range and quality of work that she can do. Give her a call or send an email instead.

--DeeAnna