This message is from: Eileen Perry <empe...@pocketinet.com>

I didn't see anyone mention helmet adjustments, so I thought I'd chime
in here...Years ago, helmets were sold by hat size and at best you
could add some foam inserts.  The new sports helmets have an
adjustable inside suspension harness to fit your head,usually with
some type of dial or ratchet on the back.  I was told to check the fit
by seeing if the helmet would slide off the head w/o the chin strap
(it shouldn't) , or if the scalp moves with the helmet (it should).
Hopefully someone who sells tack can elaborate...

Cheers from Oz,
Eileen