This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

white around the muzzle is just fine......"normal" :)
A star, blaze, definite white socks are the main concern.
Linda in WI      3 fabulous fjords loving this weather.....50's
daytime......40's nighttime

"Adoption
Loss is the only trauma in the world where the victims are expected by
the whole of society to be grateful" - The Reverend Keith C. Griffith,
MBE

> Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:24:00 -0400
> From: mypump...@windstream.net
> To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
> Subject: White on Fjords
>
> This message is from: <mypump...@windstream.net>
>
> "Some individuals might worry about a dishonesty issue (someone possibly
> submitting a survey saying your Fjord has white when
> they do not), "
>
> Well, I have to ask a Fjord newby question here, not intending to offend
anyone. Am I correct when I infer from the above quote that having a Fjord
with white is not desirable? Mine has white around his muzzle. To me he is the
most beautiful Fjord in the world, although he is a little dirty right now,
lol. Just asking.