This message is from: Heather Baskey <cavy_l...@yahoo.com>

I recently wrote to Membership Support as I wasn't impressed by a certain
letter (still never validated) that was circulating on the internet.  This was
the response that I received (yes, official validated statement) from Parelli
HQ.

Heather
Dear Heather,

Thank you very much for your email.  We understand your concern
about
safety and helmets and we are grateful that you took the time to email
us so we can better address the issue.

Our goal at Parelli Natural
Horsemanship is to make the world a better
place for horses and humans, and a
critical component of that goal is
safety. We support any protective gear -
including helmets - that gives
the rider a safer experience, and we require
children under the age of
18 and recommend beginners wear helmets no matter
the circumstances. We
encourage each rider to thoroughly evaluate their
situation, enroll in a
training program and research and consider all
available protective gear
and safety procedures.

Thank you for your support.
Sincerely,

Parelli Natural Horsemanship

From: "plumg...@pon.net" <plumg...@pon.net>
I ever went to a Parelli clinic, I
would ask them
what their insurance company thinks about their stance.

Gail