This message is from: pedfjo...@aol.com

       I want to thank all of the people who wrote me about re-homing the
Fjord mare in CA. I was amazed by all of the responses and was very careful
to pick a new home for her. The lady I chose had lost a beloved Fjord one
week earlier. I actually tried to talk her out of this placement, but it truely
was meant to be, for both. She picked up the mare last Mon. and she is
doing well with her change of senery to N. CA. and a great life with this
experienced Fjord owner. She lurks here so I will let her post about this new
girl.

       How about another one ? As I have mentioned here, I have taken 2
Fjords out of a WA pasture where they specialized in being pasture puffs.
Anvil's Stellalite has done well here learning new things like manners and hoof
care. Anvil's Sander, her brother is not going to work out as a therapy horse
at the National Ability Center. He is afraid of being in their noisy indoor
and trying to work him outdoors right now is impossible as Park City is in
full swing of their opening of ski season with lots of snow outside. The
lean staff for winter is also making it harder to find time for this wonderful
project Fjord. Jan is bummed, as his full sister, Anvil's Rebekka remains
one of the NAC's "  rock stars "  and she has offered Sander to any great home
who wants to spend the time with him in warmer climate ( ??? ) to get him
going under saddle again. Sander, 19, is HUGE, a true 15+ hands and a yellow
dun. He is sweet, friendly and sound and healthy.

Contact me for more information and Jans contact numbers.  Lisa