This message is from: Robin Churchill <rbc...@yahoo.com>

I am excited that Lori has been invited for this demo which I think is a great
opportunity to showcase the fjord breed. Ooruk has been shown in dressage
successfully on the Florida winter circuit including Wellington. I am not going
to be able to attend due to distance and fairly short notice but I hope anyone
who is close will attend and cheer on Lori and Ooruk.

> will be riding the 8 year old Fjord gelding Ooruk, owned by
> Robin Churchill. Anyone in the Toronto area who has an
> interest in Fjords, dressage and/or youth, please stop by!

Robin in SW Fl where it has finally cooled off

Instructions to manage subscriptions are found at:
http://tinyurl.com/5msa7e
The FjordHorse List archives are found at: