This message is from: "Debby" <miss.am...@earthlink.net>

I've listed several blankets on ebay, Schnieders heavy and med.weight, the
neck just doesn't fit my fjords, heavy is 76inch, med. is 78inch, but maybe
someone has some others breeds these would work for.  I also listed a small
ponys Pessoa lt. turnout, 60inch.  And two riding saddlepads, a Mattes square
black dressage medium with fleece (no inserts) and a Skito 100%woolback fleece
with firm inserts, both in great shape.  I'd purchased them to use with a
treeless 17 inch Sensation dressage saddle that I no longer have.  If anyone
would like more information, please contact me.  Like everyone, just trying to
clean out the tack room and make ends meet, especially at this time of year.
Everything is in great shape.  Thanks all.
Debby in Tx

I like the idea of the 1,2,3 waltz for the canter....but, is their
"suspension", when all feet are off the ground or is it 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1,
2, 3?