This message is from: "Catherine" <fjo...@hughes.net>

Please pass on to those that may be interested in a mini pony that drives,

Catherine Lassesen

From: mic...@grassmountainfarm.com [mailto:mic...@grassmountainfarm.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 12:37 PM
To: Peter Lofgren - work
Subject: New home for driving mini

Hello...my name is Susan Palmer, and Maureen suggested that I get in touch
with you as a source who might know of someone who would be a good new owner
for my mini. I bought her from Carol Elvin. She is trained to drive, though
green, and at this point needs bringing back, because I have been unable to
drive for many months.

She is 32", grey, and has a laid back attitude. Even though she is green,
she is very brave on the trail, facing down such horrors as a screaming baby
in a running stroller, preceded by a large barking dog, and followed by a
panting woman w/flapping sweat shirt attached to her waist. Bicyclists don't
seem to bother her, or cars. A VERY large semi that came from behind and
gave off a dreadful clatter while passing made her jump forward, but she
came right back to me. It breaks my heart to be giving her up, but my health
has deteriorated to the point that I can no longer care for her.

I do not want to give her away, as I think that sometimes people do not
value something that is free, but I am very willing to be as reasonable as
possible to make sure she goes to a good home. "Good" being a relative
term...I am not thinking that a home where she would be turned out on
someone's yard to get fat and founder would be good.

Thank you for any leads you might be able to provide. I live in Bellingham,
WA. My phone is 360-756-6092.

Sincerely,

        Susan Palmer